LEAPER-56 UNIVERSAL PROGRAMMER
Pocket Universal Programmer
Smart-phone size and ICT level universal IC Deviceprogrammer
The LEAPER-56 is a pocket size universal programmer. It provides with 75MHz bandwidth and < ±2.5nS signal skew just in smart-phone size. The programming speed is much faster than the other universal programmers on the market in any time and any condition.
By letting your PC or laptop connect with LEAPER-56 Universal Programmer, it will perform your outstanding ability of development and debugging. You can easily have professional factory-level productivity. Nor Flash, Microcontroller, MCU, CPLD, FPGA, PLD, SRAM are all covered.
- Portable mini size. Without socket, only 136mm(L)* 90mm(W)* 20mm(H). You just need to connect with USB cable to use. No additional power supply.
- Provide with DUT 75MHz bandwidth and < ±2.5nS signal skew. In addition to the high processing speed, you can verify whether the ICs processing frequency meets the specifications.
- Via USB HUB, you can connect multiple LEAPER-56s to do gang programming. It makes development and mass production proficient.
- Provide with DUT device pin checking and memory components ID verification. Ensure the best yield rate of processing.
LEAPER-56 supports the latest operation system
- Device power signal
- Logic signal level: 1.5V~6.0V,10mV
- IOL, IOH current: 10mA
- Logic signal frequency: 75MHz (3-5V), 60MHz (2.5V), 45MHz (1.8V), 25MHz (1.5V)
- Signal skew: <±2.5nS (3-5V)
- Clock frequency: 0Hz ~ 75MHz
- VDD, VIO level: 1.5V~6.5V,10mV
- IDD, IIO frequency: 400mA
- VPP, VHH level: 1.5V~15.5V,20mV
- IPP, IHH frequency: 150mA
- Power consumption: 4W
- Pin drivers: 48 Pin Universal Pin Driver (Zero Inser ion Force)
- DUT socket: DIP 48 ZIF
- Dimension: 136(L) x 90(W) x 20(H) mm, Socket is not included
- Weight: 282g
PC System Requirements
- Operating System：Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP ( 32bits & 64bits )
- Processor: Pentium 4 above
- Memory: 2 GB RAM above
- Hard disk: 500 MB above / buffer: 1GB above
- Communication: USB 2.0 high speed only
- USB powered: Connect the cable with 2 USB port (900mA above)
- NOR FLASH, SPI, EPROM, EEPROM, MPU, MCU, CPLD, NV-RAM, etc.
Supported File Formats
- Binary/Machine Code, Intel HEX,TEK HEX, Motorola HEX
- Must use the USB cable from the standard package, and connect to the USB ports behind your PC. Besides please also connect it with 2 USB ports, or through the USB Hub (5V/1A).
- When you need adapters to process the high-speed components, be sure to use good quality adapters. In order to have the best high-frequency process performance, the socket and DUT must keep good contact.